miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

Interview with a Champion!!! Pascal Girard


Hi all / as! 

      Today I have the pleasure of interviewing (for my taste) one of the best Armwrestler of history, I met him personally in the SuperMatch of Italy (international is usually always) and is a great person very close and always trying to say words in Castilian lol

      It's a pleasure to be provided to the adventure of the interviews lol hope you like it as much as me ... I leave a video of the 2008 European fighter with endless ... I lived live and attest that up at the stadium cheering "ALE PASCAL" PASCAL ALE!!!! They are great!! It is a privilege to live those moments in history ... (Thanks for the translation Paki)
THANK PASCAL.



         

Pascal Girard

-1. ¿How much time do you spend training and how did you get to know this sport and be interested in it?

      I actually started armwreslting in 1988 after having seeing some report in a magazine, I went to the first nationals that I won and all started fro this point.

      I now train 3 times a week 2 hours in a gym working out angles I need in a insane training way, I dont do anymore table time as I dont have too much time and cause my elbow is suffering of osteoarthritis, so less table time and better healthy arm

-2. ¿What armwresther do you admire most and why?

      I am certainly not the only one to admire John Brzenk, I mean he is the man who has done the most complete carreer in armwrestling, and sure has the best abilites to do anything at the tables, there is as well few other ones that were or still are great for example Cvetan Gashevski

-3. ¿What are your expectations in this sport?

      Still trying to become once european and world champion

-4. ¿what other sport do you practice?

      I like diving, as well having a walk in moutain

-5. ¿what advice would you give to the young boys and girls who start with this sport?
      To find a good coach and doing the right things, and not trying to become superstrong really fast, to try to stay away from injuries and never give up

-6.apart from this sport… what other objectives do you have for your future?
      Still my work and as well to stay healthy

-7.what armwrestling technique do you think is the best?

      The one that can defeat your opponent... the best thing is to feel the table, to be able to adapt yourself to everybody technique

-8. what has been your worst dissapointment in this sport?

       To finish 5 times second after some people on steroids

-9. What would you never do to another participant?

       To not respect him, if he is respectful

-10.how much time do you rest before a competition?

      Depen on competition between 5 and 8 days

-11.what position do you think is the most strategic in the table?

      The setting up, and abality to drive your opponent where you want

-12. What negative aspects do you think exist in this sport?

      Way to much doping.. hope it will be soon cleaned up

-13.what type of training do you never do and which don't you like doing?

      I dont do any table time, and as well what is important its to do things that we like in order to be more efficiant

-14. which has been you worst injury?

      I broke my hand in 2008, but from far is having this arthitris

-15. What have been your most important titles?

      35 swiss champion, 5 times second at the worlds and same in europeans championnships

-16. How does it feel to be in the podium as world champion?

     I would maybe once tell you)))

...Anything else you would like to say or tell us....

     Armwrestling is a great sport, with great people, try to keep it clean... never give up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario