jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

Interview Champion!!!!! Wagner Bortolato


Wagner Bortolato


     

-1. ¿How much time do you spend training and how did you get to know this sport and be interested in it?
I started out doing arm wrestling in 1999. The interest in this sport came when I was not feeling good about myself and was going through a depression, then solve it CBLB seeking.

-2. ¿What armwresther do you admire most and why?
To be honest I don’t have a favorite fighter, I admire them all, because I know how difficult it is to practice this kind of sport strength in our planet.

-3. ¿What are your expectations in this sport?
I would love it to become an Olympic sport, but I do not know if it would be possible.

-4. ¿What other sport do you practice?
Just arm wrestling

 -5. ¿What advice would you give to the young boys and girls who start with this sport?
Optimism, humility, claw, companionship and patience, because one day things will get better.

 -6. ¿Apart from this sport… what other objectives do you have for your future?
I am still not sure about what will be best for me and for humanity, as there are many things around the game.

-7. ¿What armwrestling tecnique do you think is the best?
All the techniques are interesting, but I prefer the crossover game, because in addition to the pure strength to be threaded, the fight becomes much more beautiful to the beholder.

-8.  ¿What has been your worst dissapointment in this sport?
I would like for our sport to be more recognized and publicized, because this is the way it becomes pleasure for us, the practitioners.

-9. ¿What would you never do to another participant?
I would never disrespect any other competitor, regardless of any circumstance.

-10. ¿How much time do you rest before a competition?
I train until the evening of the competition

-11. ¿What position do you think is the most strategic in the table?
As I answered in the 7th question, the crossover game has wonderful features for me.

-12. ¿ What negative aspects do you think exist in this sport?
As I responded in the 8th question, our sport would be more recognized and reported, and would have more benefits for the athlete and for the countries involved.

-13. ¿What type of training do you never do and which don't you like doing?
I love to practice and train armwrestling and train all muscle groups and specific techniques with the greatest pleasure in the world.

-14. ¿Which has been you worst injury?
I never had injuries, but pain in the forearms is always intense.

-15. ¿ What have been your most important titles?
Tetra World Champion (England, Canada, Italy and USA) Bi South American Champion (Argentina) 16x Champion Brazilian 8x Champion Paulista (São Paulo)

-16. ¿ How does it feel to be in the podium as world champion?

I am very happy whenever I get on a podium and honor our country with humility, dedication and good character, but it makes me even happier to know that in this way I take joy and happiness to people I know.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario