lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

Interview champion!!! Michael Todd

Interview champion!! 

     Good morning to all / as as you are? longed get another interview, this time with my good friend Michael Todd, great champion and especially great person. I met him the first time I went to Spain to Italy SuperMatch (major championship in which the organization is exquisite and this at home), then returned to the ArmWars Mallorca match and when we met lol really consider him a good friend. Thanks Michael for your time;)

Michael Todd

   

-1. ¿How much time do you spend training and how did you get to know this sport and be interested in it?
      I train 5 days a week in the gym & once every couple weeks on the table. I always armwrestled growing up & entered my first tournament my senior year in high school.

-2. ¿What armwresther do you admire most and why?
       John Brzenk, b/c his ability to stay on top for so many years.

-3. ¿What are your expectations in this sport? 
      To get mor mainstream coverage & be treated like the athletes that we are.

-4. ¿what other sport do you practice? 
       I was I. Martial Arts for 7 years in my youth.

-5. ¿what advice would you give to the young boys and girls who start with this sport?
       Armwrestle any & everyone you meet. Nobody has the same hand & nobody pulls the same.

-6.apart from this sport… what other objectives do you have for your future?
       To fulfill my potential in every aspect of my life & live each day to the fullest.

-7.what armwrestling tecnique do you think is the best? 
       The one that wins. You can't be one dimensional in this sport.

-8. what has been your worst dissapointment in this sport? 
       No becoming an Olympic sport.

-9. What would you never do to another participant? 
       Initially try to hurt them.

-10.how much time do you rest before a competition? 
       One week

-11.what position do you think is the most strategic in the table?
       For me every position is strategical. As long as my hand isn't touching the pad I can still win.

-12. What negative aspects do you think exist in this sport?
       People make to many excuses when they lose. If you lose, accept it & train harder.

-13.what type of training do you never do and which don't you like doing?
       Overtraining!

-14. which has been you worst injury? 
       My left ligament blew of the bone & my elbow had to be reconstructed.

-15. What have been your most important titles?
       ARMWARS, PAL, UAL, NAL

-16. How does it feel to be in the podium as world champion?
       IT FEELS AMAZING & I PLAN ON STAYING FOR A LONG TIME!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario